Day 4 : I Didn't Forget

The thing about writing for 31 days is that you have to write for 31 days. That means one post a day. And because I didn't carefully plan out a month's worth of posts, I spend a good bit of my head space each day thinking about what I'm going to write.

Today I didn't.

I just enjoyed a gorgeous fall Saturday in October.

I didn't forget that life is happening all the time, whether I blog about it or capture the sly smile with my iPhone or not. Today, I didn't forget that I need to be present. I don't want to remember taking pictures. I want to remember that I lived.

I hope you take this weekend to live.

#NotForgettingThis
@jasmyndenton on Instagram and Twitter

So, I didn't forget to take a few pictures of some beautiful moments today.

Not forgetting an impromptu picnic in the park catered by Cookout.
A toddler in a Superman shirt throwing rocks in a creek.

Not forgetting smiles and sunshine.

Leftover Christmas ribbon, hand-me-down toys, and brothers in matching gDiapers.
A big brother doing Pat-a-Cake with the little one.
Not. Forgetting. This.


This is the fourth post in the series 31 Days of Not Forgetting. 
To see all posts in this series, click here and scroll to the bottom of the post.



Comments

  1. Aw, I love this series. I too often rush through my days. I too often rush through my life and through my daughters'. I just need to enjoy the moments for what they are. I'm glad you found me on Instagram! I'll try to stop by off and on this month. As you know, I'm off "dying", so my time is short.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by! Let me know you're here :)

Popular Posts