Day 21 : Two Months

Two months ago, I was in a hospital room, holding a brand-new baby boy. Counting fingers and toes, patiently guiding through feedings, remembering how to swaddle and change disgusting tar-like poop diapers. Our family was now a foursome. 

I didn't cry when Judah was born and I only had one tiny tearful moment immediately after Ezra was born, thinking of the two brothers and all of my hopes for them together. Fortunately for me, there was great calm after the birth of both of my children. 

Maybe one day I will share with you their birth stories, but for today, I'd like to share with you Ezra's growing story. Today is his two month birthday. He was born on a Thursday. Every Thursday since the first, I've told him the story of his birth. I told him again today, as he is now one-sixth of the way through his first year. It helps me to not forget our first day with him.

But I don't want to forget the days after that first day. So, I shall share them now. 

Thanks for indulging this new second time mom a post to help her not forget. 

Brand New. 

My heart and arms are full. 

One Week

Two Weeks. Oh, those feet!

Three Weeks. 

Four Weeks. Toddler. Yeah, that's about right.

One Month. Photo op at the doctor's office. I'll take a Sharpie next time.
Five Weeks. Phil and Lucille came to visit before heading to Colorado!

Six Weeks. Brother love.

Seven Weeks. Never crabby.

Eight Weeks. We love being outside. 

Two Months. Could. Eat. Him. Up.

#NotForgettingThis



Comments

Popular Posts